well, guess who got nominated for a little blogger award…
…this girl! holla back.
i was pretty excited when i got word from rebecca over at flex and shout fitness, telling me she nominated me for the liebster award.
a Liebster is an award from bloggers to bloggers with smaller followings in order to get his or her name out there.
here are the details.
1. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
2. You must pick 10 bloggers with a small following to be nominated for the award
3. You must create 10 questions for the nominees to answer on their blog
4. Then link back to the person who nominated you
5. And then go to each new nominees’ blog and notify them of the nomination!
Here are Rebecca’s questions!
1. What do you love most about fitness? Pick 1!
i love that it challenges me and makes me feel strong. i tried to include everything i love in one sentence…but it wasn’t working very well. maybe overall, it just makes me feel good.
2. Where is you favorite place to work out?
lately, I’ve been working on strength training, soiI do love getting up bright and early for the gym. but, if i am going on a run and/or want to do some bodyweight circuits, my favorite place in the canel in indianapolis or forest park in noblesvillle.
3. Do you prefer to workout alone or with a buddy? Why?
i do have a workout buddy and I usually enjoy working out with him. He’s pretty awesome at lifting, so he gives me pointers and listened to my complaints early on about missing cardio.
but i also love working out by myself, especially running. i like to run with other people, but i just get in the zone when i run by myself. sometimes i just like to listen to my feet hit the pavement, but most times i jam out (and lip sync) to my spotify playlist.
4. What’s the best part about where you live?
all my family live in indiana and i like them. so it’s pretty cool to be so close to them.
5. What’s your favorite piece of gym equipment?
this was a tough one. as of late, i’d say a barbell (loving deadlifts and bent over rows). but my all time favorite piece of equipment is the bench thing for back extensions and side crunches. i usually do weighted crunches and back extensions, so i definitely get a full body workout.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
occasionally i will snack on root vegetable potato chips, angie’s popcorn and cereal….read: i can demolish a bag of root vegetable potato chips, popcorn and half a bag of cereal in one sitting. either one or the other. sometimes both. occassionally all 3…(small portions, of course). #fatkid
7. If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on first? (but not a real green dress, that’s cruel!)
is saying paying off my student loans too lame? because i’d get those babies paid off with a couple clicks of my trackpad. maybe buy an unlimited supply of root veggie chips, angie’s, and gluten-free cereal?! which is honestly more likely. i’d need a food treat to celebrate my winnings. and i could snack on them while i pay off the loans.
8. What other windows or tabs are open on your computer right now?
bloglovin, facebook, angie’s popcorn, gmail, redefining aha moments from darling mag.
9. Apple or PC? Why?
i have always had a pc. never knew anything different. then i started my job last january. and a mac came with the gig. and i fell in love. i’m currently typing on a pc and she is at the end of her life. she needs power at all times to run. a mac i love because it’s just so easy. and i feel cool when i work on it from starbucks.
10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
you are thinking i am going to say root vegetable chips and cereal, right? think you have me all figured out? just give her chips and popcorn and cereal and she’s a happy girl. that last statement is true. but that’s not the right answer.
i asked a friend this at one point and this was their answer (my original answer was cereal, of course). because in one sushi roll, depending on the type, you can get all your macros – fats, protein, carbs. plus, it tastes really good.
kim over at racing bananas
emily at coconut contentment
christina at the fueled athlete
sarah at shh…fit happens.
holly at eat great, be great.
my girl mandie at viva la sassy.
katie at indy eat well.
kim at day with kt.
sarah at primal bites.
katelyn at fit 4 review.
1. why/how did you start blogging?
2. what does healthy living mean to you?
3. describe your perfect saturday.
4. what is your favorite go-to breakfast?
5. name your favorite exercise move (i.e. burpee, plank…)
6. it’s warm and sunny, you are driving with the windows down and you are singing like no one is watching, what song is play?
7. what is your morning routine?
8. if you could submit an original recipe, to be featured on the menu of your favorite restaurant, what recipe would you submit?
9. if you could drop everything right now and hop on a plane, where would you go?
10. if you could either breathe like darth vader or talk like yoda, which would you choose?
i’m excited to see the answers. don’t forget to head over to my nominees and show them a little love.
more to come this week.
want more burpees for breakfast?
find me on facebook. instagram. twitter. bloglovin. and pinterest.