popping in for a quick post today. i’ve got a full day of teaching + work + making/crossing things off my todo list. i loved my weekend away, but i am all thrown off this week. makes me realize how much food/fitness prep i actually get done on the weekend.
a couple month or so ago, i was received a liebster award. i was pretty excited to receive such an honor. well, a few weeks ago i was nominated for one again by the lovely renee over at bendiful blog. i’m finally writing up another post with a brand new set of awesome bloggers that i am loving lately.
first up, renee’s questions:
1. Are you a morning person, an 11am-er or a night owl?
since i can’t sleep past 7am, sometimes 8am on weekends, i’d consider myself a morning person. plus, i can’t stay awake past 10:30/11p. such an old woman. and with bootcamp, i’m going to sleep around 9:30pm and getting up before 5am. and getting up around 5:30/6am on days i don’t teach so my sleep sched. isn’t too out of whack.
2. Quick what’s your favorite item in the room you are currently in and why?
my new planner. i got it literally a couple hours ago (i wrote this post on saturday night) and wrote down my bootcamp schedule for the next month. and started a blog post schedule…working on trying to be an awesome blogger that plans posts in advance.
3. What’s your favorite show to marathon watch?
ooo…tough question! probably how i met your mother. but i’m currently watching mini marathons of hart of dixie.
4. What’s your favorite way to spend a Wednesday night?
going on a walk. because wednesday’s are usually my off day for workouts.
5. Your neighbors…tell us about them
this is a good one! however, i’ve been in my apartment since february, but i’ve never met my neighbors. in the apartment next us, there is a couple that yells loudly mid-morning. below us is an old couple. their patio is full of flowers and a cute rug. i can see it through the cracks in our patio. there is also a couple with a cute puppy below and diagonal. maybe i should make some cookies and go meet everyone for real.
6. Would you rather run a marathon or Swim (escape) from Alcatraz?
marathon. because when i was in san fran a few weeks ago, we saw alcatraz. it was so. cold. i hate the cold. hate the cold. plus, i’m not the best swimmer.
7. What are the three strangest gadgets you own? If you have one of those hair curler bucket blow driers or a bedazzler you get extra point in my book.
wish i had a bedazzler…
8. You’re in a rush to work…what music are you listening to?
9. What’s your favorite flavor of coffee, toothpaste and gum?
coffee: sun-dried ethiopia from starbucks. on the clover.
toothpaste: colgate or crest. mint.
gum: orbit sweetmint.
10. True or false it’s a little scary when you get new instagram follower and they like 10 pictures in a row? Admit it you’ve done it to people
true. and true.
11. Out of all the pinterest pins you have pinned that are DIY or recipes how many have you actually tried?
actually, quite a few. but not as many as i say i should try.
not sure exactly how many followers these ladies have (supposed to be under 200), but i’m loving their blog lately, so i picked them!
the sisters at athletic avocado
indsay at one mother of the day
genevive at broke girl fitness
hilary at ranch cookie
audrey at in shape cupcake
allison at allison in wellness land
lyndsay at balanced brunette
courtney at run for cupcakes
emily at the salty pretzel
tracy at the fit eat
sean at chick gettin fit
i’ll admit, i had a little help from a friend on a few of these.
1. what are you eating (and watching) right now?
2. favorite pre and post workout meal?
3. you wake up for a workout and you are NOT motivated. what do you do?
4. what’s your current girl power jam? (i’m DIGGING meghan trainor ‘all about the bass‘)
5. what has been the best part of your summer, so far?
6. because i’m thinking of waffles…favorite type of waffles, pancakes, and ‘dessert’ bread (like banana or zucchinni)?
7. favorite type of workout and place to workout?
8. how many times have you gone into target and walked out without purchasing anything?
9. if you could create your own starbucks drink and name it, what would you create?
10. who is your inspiration and why?
11. what would be your disney ending?
can’t wait to read the answers!!