For the #BosuStrong Challenge this week, we are talking BALANCE! Balance means more than just being able to stand on one leg. It also means being able to do what you love, while making healthy choices at the same time.
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? We had fall weather and it was AWESOME!
This week are talking BALANCE for Week 2 of the #BosuStrong Challenge with Bosu & Fit Approach! If you forgot to join in last week or just weren’t in the mood for cardio (we’ve all been there!), be sure to join this week! We’re standing on one leg, lunging, and BOSU squatting our way through the week.Join me for Week 2 of the #BosuStrong Challenge with @FitApproach & @BosuFitness Click To Tweet
But balance means more than just being able to stand on one leg, it also means being able to do what you love while making healthy choices at the same time. It means putting in the work and still finding time for a lazy Saturday morning filled with waffles and bacon. Or eating handfuls of M&M’s (read: a bag), but balancing it out with a plate of eggs, broccoli, zoodles and other green things. Or having your own yoga session at home when you can’t make it to the gym.
- I make time for myself by waking up early to enjoy the most quiet part of the day.
- My favorite me time is strolling along the bridge along the water.
- My rule when it comes to a balanced diet is everything in moderation.
- I make fitness a priority by scheduling works each day, but still listening to my body.
- When I get stressed or overwhelmed, my go to is a deep breath and a walk.
- I don’t let my Hubs eat too make PB&J and make sure we take a walk every morning to help us stay balanced.
So I want to know, how do you stay balanced? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends!6 Ways I Stay Balanced. How do you stay balanced? @FitApproach @bosufitness #sweatpink #BosuStrong Click To Tweet
The daily prompts are below. You can also follow along HERE.
Week 2, it’s all about that BALANCE (9/21-9/25):
(Make sure you tag @Bosu_Fitness on Instagram & @BosuFitness on Twitter):
- Monday, 9/21: Happy Monday sweaties, this week we’re all about that balance. Let’s see you stand on one leg – ready, set, GO! #BosuStrong #SweatPink #FitFamily @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Bonus: Y’all know we love to #jumpjoymonday! Show us your BEST jump shot and tag @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Tuesday, 9/22: We want to see you #dropitlikeasquat…on your BOSU or perhaps one leg? #BosuStrong #SweatPink #FitFamily @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Bonus: It’s time for #treetuesday! Show us your best tree pose. @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Wednesday, 9/23: Let’s lunge it out sweaties! #BosuStrong #SweatPink #FitFamily @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Bonus: #workitwednesday, show us how you’re workin’ it this Wednesday and tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Thursday, 9/24: It’s #totalbodythursday. Show us your favorite total body balance move! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Bonus: Give us a #tbt of a time when you really challenged your balance (feel free to get creative!) #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Friday, 9/25: #FreeFriday. Show us your favorite way to get your balance on! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Bonus: Happy #forearmfriday. Let’s forearm plank it out y’all! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Notes: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate. By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).
I have a solid week of blog posts for you guys. Tomorrow, I’m linking up with Jill & Jess and there may or may not be a giveaway (hint: there will be an AWESOME giveaway). I’ll be sharing some tips on how to incorporate balance training into your workouts, plus, a brand new workout with the Bosu! Did you like last week’s workout?
Guys, how was your weekend? We went to look for a couch and the hanger got the best of us, so we left empty handed. THE MINDY PROJECT is finally on HULU! I watched the first episode and realized how much I missed the show, so I started back at the first season. Gah. I love it.
Lots of good stuff coming at you this week!
Do you incorporate balance into your everyday routine? How?