An online catalog that carries all your favorite quality health and wellness products, at a reasonable price. Too good to be true? Look no further than Swanson. Recently, I had the opportunity to try out this awesome company and I share my thoughts in this Swanson Health Products Review. Plus, you get a smoothie recipe!
SWANSON HEALTH PRODUCTS REVIEW + A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Swanson Health Products. I was provided compensation in the form of products from the site, in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own, as always!
Jenna from Swanson reached out to me recently to see if I’d be interested in trying out some products from the site. This wellness freak jumped at the chance to try out new health products! I’ve know about Swanson, mostly through other bloggers, but I’d never purchased anything from the site.
If you aren’t aware, Swanson Health Products is the leading catalog/internet brand, based on customer satisfaction. They have a huge selection of different health and wellness products ranging from multi vitamins to nut butters, and everything in between. While Swanson carries familiar brands like Amazing Grass, Glutino, and Burt’s Bees, they also carry their own line of products!
[bctt tweet=”Have you shopped @swansonvitamins? Check out my review & haul @ontheblog! #wellnessproducts”]
There are pages upon pages of products to choose from; I had a tough time deciding what to get! However, I was able to narrow it down. Here is what I picked:
- DASTONY Cashew Butter: I got this really because I wanted to try the consistency of a branded cashew butter. I usually make my own (in fact, there is a 1/4 of a jar in the fridge now), but I was just in the mood to try something new. I’d never heard of Dastony before and I must say, I’m impressed. Super creamy, slightly sweet, and so delicious!
- TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS Breathe Easy Tea: Traditional Medicinals is my favorite tea, next to Yogi. I absolutely love it. Lately, with the fall and crazy weather, my allergies have been going cra cra, which means my asthma acts up big time. In efforts to support my respiratory health, I decided on this tea. It’s so soothing and cooling. Definitely purchasing this again.
- TRANSITIONS NUTRITION Bliss Mix Raw Superfood: I am a huge fan of raw nuts and dried fruit without extra sweetener, which is tough to find. This mix caught my eye because cashews – I’m obsessed. And because it contained mulberries. Never tried them, or the combination of fruits & nuts offered in this mix. It was pretty good. I ate all the cashews by the end of the first day. Overall, it was decent, but I’ll probably try a new mix next time.
- MANITOBA HEMP PROTEIN: This protein powder is not new to me. I love it. It was cheaper than it normally is at the store, so I thought I’d get some. That’s the only reason!
- SWANSON ORGANIC Camu Camu Powder: So, Camu Camu powder is totally new to me. I found out about it from a Model Health Show Podcast about Asthma (plus this article). Did you know Camu Camu has 30 – 60% more vitamin C than oranges?! 125% of your daily vitamin C for the day. Holla back, right? I’ve used it a couple times in my smoothie and enjoy it. Speaking of smoothie, check out the this pumpkin pie smoothie bowl recipe with Camu Camu powder!
Overall, I enjoyed Swanson. They have a great selection of amazing products. I love the fact that you can search based on things like ‘gut health’ or ‘gluten free.’ And that each product provides a nutrition label and indicates if the product is GF, vegan, kosher, etc. Makes it incredibly easy to shop…once you decide what you want to purchase!
[bctt tweet=”Can’t wait to try out @swansonvitamins! #wellnessproducts”]
If you are looking for a one-stop shop for your wellness needs, give Swanson a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Have you tried Swanson Products before?
Want more Burpees for Breakfast?
SIGN UP for the email list to receive weekly updates!
Find me on FACEBOOK. INSTAGRAM. TWITTER. BLOGLOVIN. and PINTEREST.