Ready to try this 20 Minute Stability & Bosu Ball HIIT Circuit? Two great pieces of equipment deliver a solid workout with strength and cardio moves! The best of both world’s.
20 Minute Stability & Bosu Ball HIIT Circuit
Hi Ya’ll! Happy Fri-YAY!
Popping in for a quick minute to share a new Five Move Friday Workout with you: a Stability & Bosu Ball HIIT Circuit. I’ve combine some of my favorite moves into one circuit that I think you are going to like it. The breakdown is below. Don’t forget to PIN the graphics and check out the video. While filming this video…on a windy day…I ended up having to chase the stability ball down the street! And you can thank my husband for getting me this overly obnoxious, but super fun tank.Brand new Stability & Bosu Ball HIIT Circuit #ontheblog! #fitfluential @fitfluential Click To Tweet
Related: 13 Minute Stability Ball Ab Workout
- Interval Timer (I don’t go anywhere without my MiniMax)
- Set of Dumbbells (I used 10#)
- Bosu Ball
- Stability Ball
Set timer for :50 sec work | :10 sec rest | 5 rounds. That will take you through the stability & bosu ball HIIT circuit one time. Rest up to :30 seconds, then repeat again. Complete 4 sets of this circuit for a just over 20 minute workout!
If you do this outside, make sure you have something that can keep the stability ball in place while it’s not in use!
- REVERESE LUNGE TO DONKEY KICK: Stand with dumbbells in hands at your side, shoulders back and down with pelvis slightly tucked. Perform a reverse lunge, aiming to get a 90 degree angle on the front and back leg. Rise to stand up halfway and kick leg up and back behind you, squeezing glute tight. Repeat.
- BALL PRES, FLY & PULLOVER: Grab dumbbells and roll back onto ball. Upper back/shoulders should be the only part of the body on the ball, hips lifted and knees bent at 90 degrees. Perform a chest press, pressing the dumbbells up. At the top, fly arms out to the sides, keeping a slight bent in the elbow. Squeeze pec muscles to bring weights back up to the top to meet. Slowly lower weights back behind your head, using lats to bring them back to the top, then back to start position.
- 4 CT. PAUSE SQUATS: Stand upright, shoulders back and down, pelvis slightly tucked. Bring feet hip width apart, count to 4 as you lower into a squat, while sitting butt back. Hold up to 4 counts. Drive through heels to stand, taking 4 counts to rise all the way up.
- OBLIQUE CRUNCH: Stand upright with shoulders back and down, pelvis tucked, core engaged and weights in left hand, held down at your side. Using obliques, crunch down to the left. No need to go down too far on the left side. Use obliques to stand. Repeat
- BOSU SHUFFLE OVER: Place Bosu on the ground, dome side up, stand to the right. Quickly jump left foot on ball, then right foot, while placing left foot on the ground on the other side of the ball, followed by the right. Shuffle back over to the right side of the ball.
This stability ball & bosu ball HIIT circuit is a good one. I hope you like it! Linking up with Jill today!
Related: Bosu Ball Cardio Interval Workout
What are your weekend plans? Today is my day off! I’m planning on working on my desk, doing some laundry and relaxing! Yesterday was my first day of having to get up at 4:20am after a week and a half off. It killllled me. I wasn’t feeling great most of the day and I ended up going to a short pilates class, right before I taught a class. I was so beat, that all I could for my class was the warm up. I ended up tweaking the class a bit and just walking them through a workout. So, today is rest day. I need to get all my supplements and start taking them!
Saturday, we are heading down to see my Omi for a bit over brunch. Then, I imagine more relaxing. I’m trying to really take it easy the next couple weeks. In exciting news – I GOT A JOB! I’m a program manager for a corporate wellness company! I found out on Wednesday. So, celebration and relaxing and a little shopping, because this girl needs real clothes! It means a crazy busy next 2 weeks as I try to fit in clients and work (I start the 25th). More details to come!!
Favorite Bosu Ball move?
What are your weekend plans?