AfterShokz has partnered with Bright Pink to support and spread awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Today, I’m sharing a Friday Five post, sharing some of my favorite things, including my AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Pink!
AfterShokz & SweatPink Friday Five
Happy FriYAY Ya’ll!
I have a half day today, coffee date with a friend and my girl Sara is coming this weekend! It’s going to be a gooooooood day!
If’ you’ve been following along on Instagram, you know that I’m participating in a month long challenge with AfterShokz and FitApproach for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! If you remember, I shared a post about the AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Pink a few weeks ago. I’m still in love with them. AND, I got my husband a pair of their gaming headphones. He’s obsessed and said they are the best pair of headphones he’s ever owned AND that they were the best present I’ve ever gotten him. Now, I’m pretty great on the gift giving front, so that’s a big deal!
Alrighty, let’s get to it!#AwareWithPink Friday 5 with @aftershokz & @fitapproach! Join the party! #sweatpink #bca Click To Tweet
1. Tunes that inspire! What are your 3 favorite pump up songs or podcasts to listen to while you get your sweat on? And tell us why you LOVE (or want to WIN!) a pair of AfterShokz new PINK headphones and stay #AwareWithPink while you sweat!
I went a little old school with my choices, but these have been some of my favorite songs that get me pumped up for a good workout. Again, I LOVE my AfterShokz Pink, like crazy. Don’t forget to check out 3 reasons why YOU need a pair!
- Fat Bottomed Girls – Queen
- Eye of Tiger – Survivor
- Countdown – Beyonce
2. Give back!? Tell us how you will empower yourself and others throughout #BCA month — running, volunteering, fundraising, supporting someone in your life.
I’m still toying with the idea of a run or volunteering at a run, so no solid plans yet. But, I’m 100% participating in the #AwareWithPink Instagram Challenge! Look at all dem photos!
3. Be a self care advocate: How do you advocate for self care in your life? Or how are you an advocate for self care in someone else’s life? Yoga, meditation, education, spreading awareness…?
To say I’m a little obsessed with self-care these days is an understatement. If you don’t take care of yourself, how will you take care of anyone else! My current favorite self-care techniques include: journaling – daily and multiple times, unplugging at night, not planning a schedule for the weekend and just enjoying my hubby and pup.
4. Inspiring threads! What are your favorite products/apparel that empower you to get sweaty + strong! We’re loving all of our new #prAnaFallStyle threads (get 15% off with pranafallstyle16 at checkout), our new Sweat Pink tanks (ahem) and all the pink things that are helping spread awareness for #bca… #wearpinkwednesday #AwareWithPink
Current favorite clothing lines:
5. Friends who inspire! Feature a friend / loved one that empowers / inspires you to make a difference in your own life or other’s lives. Make sure you connect with that special, inspirational person! Take a selfie with each other, whether you’re getting sweaty together or going on a coffee date!
Now it’s YOUR turn!
So tell us (in a blog post) and show us (on Instagram), the five things that make you feel aware and empowered!
Just answer the questions above or come up with five things of your own and include AfterShokz #AwareWithPink headphones for a chance to win a pair of your own. <– Y’all are going to WANT a pair of your own!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by AfterShokz in an effort to spread awareness about their new Pink Trekz headphones, in partnership with Bright Pink to support and spread awareness around breast cancer awareness. All opinions and words are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands the support the Sweat Pink community.
So, tell me:
Are you participating in the #AwareWithPink Challenge?
Have you tried a pair of AfterShokz?
What are your weekend plans?